YUMI™ Keratin Lash Lift
With YUMI™ Keratin Lash Lift, natural eyelashes are lifted from the roots up creating a perfect curl, allowing them to appear more defined and voluminous. This European branded technique enhances and lifts your natural eyelashes without the use of lash extensions, growth serums, or annoying eyelash curlers while keeping the integrity of your lashes intact. This 5 step process takes 60-90 minutes and it lasts up to 8-12 weeks. Unlike lash extensions or perms, YUMI™ Lashes involves NO harsh chemicals, growth serums, or makeup restrictions, treat them just like your everyday lashes! All YUMI™ products are manufactured in Europe and are EU-approved, which means they have passed the highest standards in cosmetic testing around the world, while also being Health Canada approved. Learn more at yumilashes.ca
CurlPerfect Lash Lift - SugarLash
Curl Perfect Lash Lift is a low maintenance lash perm that lifts the client's eyelashes from the root. It is safe and more effective than traditional eyelash perms. This procedure is a great alternative for clients who do not want the maintenance of eyelash extensions.
Combining a tint with your lash lift will darken the colour of your lashes and add depth. The tint is comprised of safe vegetable-based pigment. Lash Tint will appear as if you applied a soft coat of mascara to your lashes. Lash tinting lasts 2-3 weeks and avoid wetting or rubbing your eyes for the first 24 hours.
Pre + Post Care for Extensions and Lash Lifts
The life cycle of an eyelash is 60 to 90 days. Each human will lose anywhere from 1 to 5 lashes a day. Lashes, just like the rest of our body hair shed naturally at the end of their life cycle and will be more noticeable when wearing dramatic and perfect looking extensions compared to your natural lighter lashes.
Your lash extensions do require maintenance every 2-3 weeks to restore the full beauty of your lash look!
Post Care Extensions
- Do not get your eyelashes wet for the first 24 hours!
- Do not use a spa, sauna or pool for the first 24 hours. The extensions need that amount of time to properly bond.
- Avoid pulling or rubbing your eyes.
- Do not use eyelash curlers with your extensions. With proper application, you will not need them.
- ONLY use oil-free makeup remover.
- If your eyelashes are tangled or crossed over, use a clean mascara wand to gently brush them straight and put them in place.
- Proper hygiene is very important! Please keep lashes clean by washing them regularly.
- Use only mascaras that are safe for eyelash extensions, NO OIL BASED PRODUCTS NEAR THE EXTENSIONS AND NO WATERPROOF MASCARA.
- Although, not necessary with your extensions you can apply mascara sparingly to the tips of your extensions
- Do not use gel or pencil eyeliners that are oil-based
- Use care when applying facial and eye creams to avoid the lash line. Too many oil-based products can break down the adhesive.
- After showering avoid rubbing lashes, let them air dry. Please remember to also use your lash wand to brush them straight.
- You can also dry the lashes by using a hair dryer on the cool setting and blowing them dry from the bottom up. It makes them curlier and fluffy.
- Avoid tanning beds for 48 hours after application.
- Avoid chemical peels, waxing or laser treatments around the eyes.
- Fill appointments are recommended every 2-3 weeks to maintain your new eyelash extensions. Never attempt to pick or pull them. Please return for proper removal.
- Please remember to be gentle with your new lashes!
Pre-Care Lash Lift
- If you use waterproof mascara, avoid using it 2-3 days before your first appointment. The film it leaves on your lashes may prevent the extensions from adhering correctly.
- Arrive to your appointment with dry, clean lashes and makeup-free eyes.
- Remove contact lenses before your appointment. During the initial 24-48 hours after your appointment Do not get your lashes wet for 24 hours after the lash extensions are applied. It will affect the efficacy of the glue.
Post-Care Lash Lift
This procedure requires very little maintenance and is perfect for anyone that doesn't have time for regular upkeep. However, there is a little extra care required over the first 24-48 hours.
- Allow 24 hours before applying any type of product to your lashes. After 24 hours, you may apply regular mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, or any type of makeup products you desire; it will not affect the lashes. However, NO WATERPROOF MASCARAS.
- Do not get your lashes wet for the first 24 hours. Swimming should also be avoided during this time.
- Do not use any oils, lotions, creams, shampoos, face washes, makeup remover wipes or pads on your lashes for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Avoid using an eyelash curler. One of the benefits of lash extensions is the ability to add curl to your lashes. If you would like more curl, please speak to your technician.
- NO heat, steam (including cooking over the stovetop) or sauna use for a minimum of 24 hours. Use of steam/saunas is possible after but may weaken the effect of your lash lift.
- If you can, sleep on your back to avoid the risk of lashes rubbing against your pillow.
- No other facial beauty treatments for 24 hours.